Monday, February 4, 2008

Matching Experiences to Experiences

Does this mean that everything that happens in my life somehow is intertwined with everything else that occurs in my life? Or only with the things I had a hand in creating? To base my feelings and such off of an experience that is based on an experience seems like a never-ending cycle of analytical craziness. It's a circle of thoughts and comparisons that will just continue comparing until the end of time. It's an endless continuium.



By why? Why does everything have to be based off of something else? I may possibly be acting like that little annoying preschool kid everyone babysits at least once in their life. You know, the one that just keeps asking "why?" after everything you say? But this is one thing that keeps bugging me...WHY does everything have to be based off something eles? There had to be someone in the beginning to start off the basis for everyone else. How did they do it if everything is based off one another?

This post just may be a bunch of meaningless rambling as I look back on it...but sometimes this is what philosophy does. In fact, it reminds me of "LOST"...mainly because it keeps posing more questions than answers...which is one of the reasons I don't watch the show haha. I have a feeling that is going to be a common statement I bring up in every single one of these blogs...until I can find the answers that I want to at least a few of my questions...

1 comment:

David K. Braden-Johnson said...

Obviously, some experiences are more closely related than others. But all of them are related in at least this one sense: they are all your experiences.